1. The controller of a data processed via thecolorrun.pl is the Polish company One Life sp. z.o.o, with a registered office at 00-729 Warsaw, Kierbedzia Street 4 room 321, NIP no. 5213686018, REGON no. 360456764, entered into the register of entrepreneurs by the District Court for Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Registry, KRS no. 0000536537, (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Controller’)
2. The Organizer receives data of the Participants after they: complete registration process for the Event, fill in the survey, join the VIP list, or fill in the form available on the website. The Personal data of participants will be processed in accordance with the applicable provisions, in particular polish Act of 29th August 1997 on personal data protection [Ustawa o Ochronie Danych Osobowych] (Journal of Laws of 1997 nr 133 poz. 883 as amended). Providing personal data and consent to their processing is voluntary yet necessary for participation in the race. Participant acknowledges that he/she is entitled to check the content of his/her data and correct them and to object to the further processing of them by the Controller.
3. Subject to his/her consent Participant’s personal data can be processed:
– for the purpose of management and realization of the Event,
– in order to improve a customer services,
– for the purpose of future marketing of services, products and actions of thecolorrun.pl and One Life Sp. z o.o. including direct marketing with accordance of Act of 29th August 1997 on personal data protection and the Act on 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Dz.U. 2002 nr 144 poz. 1204 as amended)
– the Organizer will be entitled to send at any time to any Participant a message concerning realization of the Event or functioning of the website ( reminders, system messages, technical notices, important announcements),
-to the extent necessary for internal administrative and analytical purposes,
– in order to define Participant’s areas of interest.
4. Organizer takes technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the personal data processed by him, appropriate to the risks and the categories of the data to be protected, and in particular he secures the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person or processing in violation of the provisions of the Law, and modification, loss, damage or destruction.
5. The Organizer guarantees that all sensitive data are processed with the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
6. All financial transactions will be carried out by external bodies providing such services. All of above -mentioned external bodies have their own privacy policies which should be reviewed before the completion of transaction.
7. The transfer of Participants’ personal data to the sponsors of the Eventfor their marketing purposes will only take place after the participant’s separate and explicit consent has been obtained . Such a consent is voluntary and not mandatory.
8. Organizer reserves the right to transmit the participants’ personal data or to make them available to the authorities competent under applicable provisions of law, especially to the judicial authorities.
10.Organizer shall take all measures to protect Participants’ personal data against unlawful and unauthorised use.
11. Organizer shall undertake to comply with the obligations resulting form the applicable provisions of Polish law on data protection, in particular to register the data filling system in the Register maintained by GIODO ( General Inspector of Personal Data Protection).
12 Organizer reserves the right to make the personal data of the Participants available to third parties, which support the service of the website thecolorun.pl, registration platforms and to other parties supporting the provision of the service ( on the basis of the agreements mentioned in the Act of 29th August 1997 on personal data protection, for the purpose and extent necessary for the provision of service.
14. Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify your browser settings.If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to content on the website.